Official G-glo.com Website & Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

BOOTY-LICIOUS YOGA PANTS

If I had a dollar for every person who stopped me and asked me where I got my pants , I'd be a millionaire by now.
So for all you beautiful goddesses out there who love comfort but also like to look smokin hot....check out BALI DOG CLOTHING at http://www.balidog.com/. They specialize in Yoga and Sportswear clothing that are all hand stitched and hand painted in Bal with devotional designs that are absolutely beautiful. The pants that I am obsessed with are the BUDDA STYLE and have both THE CHAKRA DESIGN and THE SHIVA artwork on the black pant. Although the artwork is done in Bali, the pants are made in Brazil, so this means the are a TIGHT, TIGHT FIT, so definatley go up one size. They are 98% organic cotton, 2% lycra for a great fit and let me tell you, they look faboulous and make every back side look BOOTY-LIOUS. And from the practical point of view, they wash well, don't wrinkle and don't shrink. They are great for yoga, weekend outtings and can be dressed up or down.
If you want to get noticed and rock some beautiful art on your body, these are the pants for you.

No comments: