Official G-glo.com Website & Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2009

NEW PROJECTS FOR DIVINE NECTAR

After years of being out of the custom fragrance and aromatherapy world, my old company called BODYWARES, was a staple of West Hartford Center for years.  With an extremely loyal fan base, people were shocked and sadden when after 10 years I decided to shut down my retail space and go deeper into my education, healing, spirituality and closed the doors.  But I am very pleased to announce that I will be going back to my roots and getting back into my custom perfume oils and blending under the name Divine Nectar Pure Perfumes.    I will be bringing back many of my most popular blends....RAIN, KENYA, OSHANDI, ANGEL WINGS and others----while coming up with new and exotic fragrances.  The website is www.mydivinenectar.com, so stay tuned for more details..
As a side note, I am n the process of creating a new line of RAW ICE CREMES, that are dairy free, sugar, free, soy free, and as pure and guilt free as a food could be.  Initially the ice-cremes will be exclusively available at ION in Middletown, ("IT'S ONLY NATURAL") but base on the response I believe it won't be be long before they will available in your local whole foods.  Bye for now mi amors.  xo

No comments: