Official G-glo.com Website & Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

ON A VERY PERSONAL NOTE

DIVINE NECTAR GOT MARRIED THIS WEEKEND. Sorry again for the lapse in time and space with my blogging. The exciting news is that I got married to the most talented gourmet, vegan chef in the world. Mark Shadle owner and head chef at ION restaurant, "It's Only Natural" and yours truly-tied the knot on our organic farm in Durham this weekend. It was a spectacular event and the cosmos and spirits were certainly present at our shamanic ceremony. The ceremony had elements of Tibetan, Hindu, Native American and Brasilian cultures and honored mother earth and our divine union. Simply said, it was beautiful. We will be hosting other spiritual commitment ceremonies, weddings and vow renewal on our sacred land. For further info please email me at colonics4life@aol.com and inquiry about have a small, spiritual, intimate gathering. I will be posting photos of the property on FB and my website. Peace my beauties.

No comments: