Official G-glo.com Website & Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2009

WHAT IS I TOLD YOU THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH WAS FREE

This is pre blog to a more detailed one to come later in the week about my latest discovery. As I told everyone, I married the most incredible and talented whole foods chef in the world ( in my humble opinion):) But as a result of my passion for health and healing the body and his life purpose of eco farming and cooking organic and whole food, it was a match made in the divine cosmos to bring this forward to the world.
We recently started living on a beautiful organic farm in Durham, CT which has inspired us both immensely on every level, but in particular we have both gotten more into learning what grows in our environment and habitat and how to harvest things for both eating and for medicinal purposes. Out on one of our evening weed walks, we discovered many things like the famed JAPANESE KNOTWEED which I blogged about early in the week along with at least 20 other medicinal plants.
Once you start to recognize the plants and identify them you will be amazed how plentiful these healing herbs and plants are growing wildly in our own back yard, or better yet along the the roadside as you drive to work, Whole foods or Starbucks. I encourage everyone to google a picture of Japanese Knotweed and I guarantee you will find it within 20 minutes- no matter where you live so long as its not a major city.
The other MIRACLE of life I want to talk about is a MEDICINAL MUSHROOM called "CHAGA". I had read and heard much about it from David Wolf but never in my life thought it would be growing in my back yard. If you look around and find any Birch Trees which are very common and easy to pick out because of their white skin. Well this is where the miracle is found. Out of any gashes or wounds in the side of the birch tree is where this medical fungus grows from. As I said in the beginning, my next blog will be about the health benefits and scientific facts about the Chaga and how to prepare a tea from the fungus. The main treatment that CHAGA MUSHROOM is used for is cancers and tumors but much research says it is a cure all of the whole body and a serious immune modulator. For any one who doesn't know what that means, it means that the mushroom's properties has SUPER INTELLIGENCE to know exactly what your immune needs. If it needs to be calmed or jazzed up, it will do what its meant to in order to balance our your body. God I love this stuff and I LOVE NATURE. STAY TUNED. YOUR HOMEWORK IS TO LOCATE BIRCH TREES OR JAPANESE KNOTWEED IN YOUR ENVIRONMENT. DO IT FOR YOURSELF. KNOWLEDGE=POWER

No comments: