Official G-glo.com Website & Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

MY NEW OBSESSION AND CHEAP KITCHEN TOOL




WWW.PADERNO.IT

This 40 dollar slicer has changed my life. Suddenly new textures, new shapes - new ways to prepare veggies and best of all in lightening fast speed. I prepared a huge plate of Daikon and zucchini pasta within 2 minutes flat. It comes with 3 super sharp and cook blades with store right on the unit. I love that because I don't know how many attachments I have lost in a junk drawer and trust me the appliances were a hell of alot more than $40 bucks.. You can can make carrot pasta, sweet potato spirals, angel hair pasta out of any hard vegetable. I am thrilled beyond belief and its not only so easy to use, but a breeze to clean.. thank you, the GODS were smiling upon me when I found this. I suggest you get one and have some fun with it.

2 comments:

Healthseeker said...

And where does one find this amazing cook's tool? Also, can you share some recipes using all these spirals and veggie shapes?

Thank you for the inspiration to eat cleaner!

Ami Corinne Beach said...

You can buy the plastic version at BED, BATH and BEYOND and on Amazon if you google it. Paderno is the Italian name brand. As far a as recipes- I am very much in the experimental phase but my latest is DAIKON PASTA. I take a long organic daikon and make daikon noodles. I make a simple sauce by simmering water, a few chopped ripe organic tomatoes and some fresh garlic. Add sauce to top pf daikon noodles and garnish with fresh basil leaf. Amazing and So incredibly good for you. Have fun with it making the most interesting and intriguing shredded salads using beets, carrots, radish and zucchini. Please share any discoveries with me and my blog. Happy shredding and thanks for the post