Official G-glo.com Website & Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2009

THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF HEALING STONES

It was on my trip to Brasil where I really started to tune into the powerful healing tools of crystals and gems for mental, physical and emotional healing. In Vedic astrology, I was familiar with the concept of wearing certain stones to enhance your birth chart or detract from negative aspects of your birth chart. For years my Vedic Astrologer had recommended that I wear a yellow Sapphire on my ring finger to enhance good health and for my spiritual development. The idea is that the vibration and energy of particular stones and gems can directly be transmitted through the body and help heal on all levels of ones being. I did in fact get the ring several years ago and had it set in 22 K gold while I was in India and have not taken of my index finger in over 7 years. However that was where my exploration of healing with stones stopped until my adventure to Brasil, where a vast majority of the crystals that you buy in the states come from. Today I want to focus on the INCREDIBLE power of clear quartz crystal.

As the name would suggest this is a clear gemstone. However, although it appears to be clear, it actually contains the whole spectrum of colors. Clear quartz enhances the energy of other gemstones, when used in conjunction. It amplifies, stores, transforms and focuses energy, Because clear quartz contains the whole spectrum of colors it can be used for many different healing purposes. Known as "the mirror of the soul- it radiates that which is in us, that is divine and is the only gemstone that can be programmed to carry a vibration. Here are some documented uses for clear quartz that I find fascinating.

*it alleviates anger

*it can give clarity of thought and enhance problem solving

*it balances and clear all the chakras

*it has intense cleansing and purifying qualities

*it help promote psychic healing

* it protects the aura

* it is known to correct digestive issues

* it is known to stimulate the thyroid when placed around the neck

*it benefits the thymus and immune system

* it helps deal with emotional issues

* it reduces fever and helps with diarrhea

*it helps with swelling and inflammation

* it has successfully been used to treat vertigo.

Ok do I need to go on??? Go get yourself a big piece or quartz and try it out for yourself. Heres another great DIVINE NECTAR hot tip.

For increased energy or to get a boost for your immune system....try making some crystal infused SUN iced tea.. Take a few pieces of quartz and place in a glass jar with filtered water and some organic tea and place out in the sun for 6-8 hours. The tea will be enhanced and charged with not only the power of the sun but also the healing powers of the quartz. TRY IT and you will see. xoxooxoxoxxo


No comments: