Official G-glo.com Website & Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

PLEASE TAKE A PART IN THIS BLOG, TAKE MY POLL

I want to keep on doing what I'm doing so I'd like to know what you want me to write more about. Please take my short poll and vote on the subjects you'd like to see more of. If there is something you would like me to write about that is not listed please comment on this blog and I will get right on it. Thanks for your time, it's good for me to know that there are people out there are listening. Bye bye beauties

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is such a pleasure to discover your blog. 'Specially since you are here in New England! Not only have raw and living foods changed my life, but detox - colonics in particular - have rawked my world. Detox is where it's at! I am excited to hear and learn more from you - lovely Detox Diva!

In joy, GoRawMe (Jensey)

Ami Corinne Beach said...

Im about 80 percent raw, Id love to chat with you and I love, love,love your latest blog about the confusion with food. Id love to talk some time, when is the best time to phone chat?