Official G-glo.com Website & Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

MY FAVORITE HUMMUS (WITH OUT THE CHICKPEAS)

I can't believe I am on a water fast and actually posting recipes. I must be crazy!! Here is a hummus that I love for and is so simple and easy to make. I don't have anything against chickpeas personally, but sometimes when I am on a more conscious carb diet and more raw, I opt for some different variations. Sprouting the chick peas is also a great idea, but requires time and energy which we all lack sometimes.

1 large organic zucchini ( peeled well)

1/2 cup raw organic tahini

2 tablespoons raw coconut oil or olive oil

1 teaspoon celtic or high quality unrefined salt

1 large clove of garlic

! teaspoon paprika.

Blend all of these except paprika in a food processor with an s blade. Garnish with paprika and serve just like hummus with dried flax crackers, with raw veggies or on a wrap or roll. Injoy. I so want one wrapped in NORI Sheets right now.

No comments: