Official G-glo.com Website & Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

NEXT UP FOR ME AN ANTI-PARASITE CLEANSE

I finished my 10 days of the liver detox formula and feel my body is ready to start getting rid of any unwanted critters, organisms, yeast, parasites, giardia ( which 90 percent of population has and doesn't even know it). If you have EVER eaten at a salad bar or unwashed fruits or vegetables or traveled anywhere, I guarantee you have some type of parasitic bug of some type.  The good news the herbs that I am about to tell you about get rid of all of them, as well as help the organs, so its a win win for you.    I am forewarning, that these herbs are beyond bitter and the brew is not for the faint hearted.  You can purchase any of them in capsule form, but I stand by my word that the fresh dried herb is more effective when it is brewed fresh.  As I have stated in several of my last blogs, much of the bitterness that you taste on your tongue is part of what starts the critters running for the border. :)   I take about an 1/8 cup of each herb and simmer covered for 15 minutes.  You can always adjust the amount of water to make more brew.  Here is goes

Pau d' Arco (kills parasites and yeast)

Red Clover blossom ( blood purifyer and  stimulates lymphatic drainage)

Black Walnut leaf ( liver stimulant, kills parasites, anti microbial) 

Cloves ( another  strong anti parasite herb and attacks yeast

Golden Seal ( all around anti viral and strong immune stimulant)

Worm wood ( the names says it all, its natures de-worming herb.  NATURE IS AMAZING WHEN YOU REALLY STOP TO MARVEL ABOUT IT)

Sip an 8 oz serving through out the day.  You will not be able to gulp it down.  During the first 3 days, it would be ideal to have two 8 oz servings in a day.  But do what you can.  Also make sure you are eliminating properly when doing this cleanse.  Home enemas or a colonic would be ideal at some point during and after the cleanse.  Then mega probiotics to get the good flora flowing in your gut.  Lots more to come about the benefits of good bacteria.  I am really getting into making my own kefir and fermented veggies.  Again, if you do this there is no need to take the pill form and it can be delicious when made right.  Now back to my tangy anti parasite tea and into the infrared sauna for me.  xoxo


No comments: