Official G-glo.com Website & Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

DOES ANYONE STILL CRAVE MAC & CHEESE??

If you are like me, and many of my clients, we have all made the health commitment to go GLUTEN/WHEAT FREE and DAIRY FREE.  And the first thing that come to mind for me was, "OHHHH MY GOD NO PIZZA AND NO MORE MAC AND CHEESE??"  Ok so yes, I still have the same love of these comfort foods as when I was a kid, but the wonderful news is that we don' t have to deprive ourselves of either of these things anymore.  I will get back to you with my DIVINE NECTAR  GLUTEN FREE PIZZA.... today I want to share with you a quick recipe that combines my love of RAW LIVE FOOD  and cooked food.  It is quick and satisfying, give it a try.  The LIVE/CHEESE SUBSTITUTE which I like to call RAW-MESIAN.  
 In  a food processor grind organic walnuts and sunflowers to a fine texture.  Add equal portions of nutritional yeast and celtic sea salt to taste.  Seriously thats it.  You can keep this in a glass jar with shaker top and keep in the fridge and use on anything and everything.

Now for the pasta.  Take any brown or white rice paste( and yes, I prefer brown over white 100 times).  Once cooked, drain and while still warm, add ample amounts of the RAWMESIAN, a hint of braggs amino acids for extra taste and stir.  Add enough of the RAWMESIAN to create a creamy cheese like texture. And enjoy.  Love on, Live on, Dance on.  Peace beautiful ones.


No comments: